Local manufacturing company in Seven Valleys is looking for experienced electrical assemblers.
– Assemble electrical components and subassemblies according to blueprints and specifications
– Use hand tools, power tools, and machining equipment to complete assembly tasks
– Troubleshoot and repair any electrical or mechanical issues that arise during assembly
– Previous experience in electrical assembly or a related field preferred
– Strong mechanical knowledge and aptitude
– Familiarity with hand tools, power tools, and machining equipment
– Ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
– Proficiency in using calipers and other measuring instruments
– Attention to detail and ability to work with precision
1st shift hours are 7:00am – 3:30pm and 2nd shift hours are 3:15pm – 11:45pm.
Pay on 1st shift is $16.00/hr. and pay on 2nd shift is $17.00/hr.
If you are interested in applying for this position please call Master Staffing.
To apply for this job email your details to Betsy@masterstaffing.net